MAC Appraisal Days
Bring your family treasures to find out what they're worth!
Saturday 10am - 7pm • Sunday 10am - 5pm
- Verbal market evaluation by qualified appraisers and knowledgeable experts.
- Cost of admission plus $7.00 per item. Appraisal fees benefit the MAC.
- Each customer having items appraised will receive a 2 for 1 admission coupon to the Museum of Arts & Culture!
- Limit 5 items per person. Hand carried items only, no firearms or musical instruments.
- For large pieces, bring photos that pay attention to details.
- Appraisals are conducted on a first come, first served basis.
2012 Spring Appraisers will include:
|Carol Worthington Borodin, Senior Member A.S.A. -- General, Decorative Arts |
|Eppe Bosch -- Ephemera, Stamps, Postcards, Paper Advertising, Book Restoration |
|Ken Burchell, Appraisal Associates of the Pacific Northwest -- Fine & Antique Jewelry, Gems & Watches |
|Cynthia Carroll, Antiquarian -- General, Decorative Arts, Furniture |
|Robin Caton, USPAP, CAGA -- General, Jewelry, Glassware, Pottery, Antique Dolls |
|Christi Chapman, Rhinestone Revival -- Costume Jewelry, Vintage Clothing & Accessories |
|Greg Flibbert, Military Collector -- U.S. Military (Sunday 10am - Noon Only) |
|Alice Kable, Homestead Antiques -- General, Advertising, Native American Beadwork & Baskets |
|Susan Johnson, S & H Antiques, Member National Bit & Spur Saddle Collectors Association -- Cowboy Collectibles, Bits, Spurs, Chaps, Saddles, Western Memorabilia |
|Stephanie Lucas, Graduate Gemologist, GIA, (Gemological Institute of America), Pounder's Jewelry -- Fine Jewelry |
|Diane Mercer, Mercer's Memories -- General, Glassware, Pottery |
|Anita Morphy-Becker -- Dolls |
|Larry L. Peters -- North American Indian Artifacts, Early American & Western Art, Western Historical Items |
|Scott Richter, Auntie’s Bookstore -- Books |
|Dave and Wilma Torretta, Skagit Postcards -- Postcards, Ephemera |
|Nat Williams, Spokane Clock, Member NAWCC -- Clocks |
*Evaluators will be working in shifts. You will be matched up with the best fit for your particular item during the time you are at the event.
Produced by the Campbell House Committee.
Dedicated to the preservation and restoration of the historic Campbell House.
Click here to visit the Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture